Scanstrut Horizontal Cable Seal f/Cables 6-10mm [DS-H10]
Horizontal Cable Seal for Cables 6-10mm
The only guaranteed and proven watertight installation for your antenna and navlight cables!r The range provides waterproof cable routing and is produced in high impact plastic and 316 stainless steel with options for 16mm to 40mm connectors, making it ideal for almost every installation.
- Sleek, low-profile design
- 90° exit allows cable to run horizontal to deck
- Fits 6-10mm diameter cables, eg: radar and satcom antennas
- Addition to Scanstrut's Deck Seal range, used by boatbuilders worldwide
- Tested to IPX6 and IPX7
- No sealant requiredr
- Supplied with a selection of seal sizesr
- Quick and simple waterproof installationr
- Easy to install in tight spaces with one screwdriverr
Cable Seals Available:
- Multi-Cable Seal - Designed to fit multiple cables up to 15mm dia. Supplied with undrilled seal and made from marine grade aluminum with hard finish to resist impact marks.
- Horizontal Cable Seal - 2-6mm & 6-10mm Horizontal Cable Seals available. An aesthetic dome-shaped profile provides a stronger, impact resistant design and captive nuts in the base make for an easy assembly.
- Micro Cable Seal - Fit cables up to 6mm dia. Made from impact resistant glass-filled nylon, the compact seal compression system uses a single fastener for a simple installation.